1. You get a bath
2. Get out to play with your friends
3. Enjoy a nice lunch buffet while out with your friends
4. Get a relaxing groom and massage
5. Enjoy a cuddle with your owner
6. And then us humans go inside and wind our good day down with a game of “horsey” war over dinner!
6 thoughts on “You know it’s a good day when…”
What a day! Love it. And that horse, the before and after are crazy, I bet he/she was so happy for that bath.
Yes, we had about a week straight of rain – mud everywhere! I think he likes being dirty though 🙂 It bothers me more than him!
Great way yo spend the day. Blue skies & sunshine def help too ☺
I know, we’ve had lots of rain and cold then out of nowhere came this really strange week of spring like temps….so definetly got the baths done!
I’d be happy if I could just get in the bath 😉 We’ve had a stretch of similar weather, of which I am having a hard time complaining!
That was a great day! 🙂 Simple, beautiful, outdoorsy and sun filled!